ABBA Nutrition provides a unique experience connecting health and wellness in the modern world. Our products are based on ingredients tested in clinical trials and on unique formulations. Quality service is our main drive and our main objective is the well-being of our customers.
The main mission of ABBA Nutrition is to improve the health and well-being of our customers by identifying, developing and distributing high-quality food supplements. All products are made using carefully selected natural ingredients, which are supported by clinical studies. The development and distribution of our products is based on three main foundations:
Each ABBA Nutrition product focuses on one of the three RPAM functions: Restoration of health and vitality, Protection against external factors that endanger health or vitality, and Achieving and Maintaining our health and vitality.
Each of the RPAM functions address personal health, lifestyle and social pressures, which have a negative impact on health and well-being.
5 REASONS WHY ABBA NUTRITION PRODUCTS ARE A GREAT CHOICE:
- The composition of each product is carefully selected to address the specific symptoms of the disease based on the recommendation of internationally recognized experts in the field of dietetics, pharmacy and medicine.
- Production corresponds to the strictest standards of food supplements production.
- Each product group is tested in the laboratory and is proven to contain – besides CBD – a range of other cannabinoids and no harmful substances or heavy metals.
- We swear by the expertize, purity and safety of our products and strive for innovation and improvement on a daily basis to make our products as efficient, accurate and practical as possible.
- We offer expert advice on our free telephone number.
- Our own development with unique formulations where we combine several individual food supplements into one formulation.
- We take into account global legislation, the latest scientific achievements and the advice of internationally recognised experts in the field of dietetics, pharmacy and medicine.
- Long-term employee experience in a local and global market.
- Advice and assistance upon the purchase and use of the product.