The 15 % CBD SPRAY is made from industrial hemp resin grown on a certified organic farm. The extract is obtained by a modern method of ethanol extraction with added black cumin and star anise oil.
Black cumin oil stimulates a strong immune response and has an antiseptic effect, while star anise oil contains thymol, terpineol and anethole, which are used in medicines for colds and flu.
The product is made carefully and in accordance with the highest production standards, and the cannabinoid content is analysed by an independent laboratory.
It has been scientifically proven that CBD works most effectively in cooperation with other cannabinoids in cannabis, therefore our product contains the full spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids.
In addition, it also contains the cannabidiol acid CBDA, which further expands the therapeutic value of the product and significantly improves the absorption of CBD into the body.
Effects of 15 % CBD SPRAY:
These CBD SPRAY has a great effect on well-being and relieve the symptoms of many diseases:
- inhibit the growth of cancer cells and protect the body from the effects of chemotherapy and radiation,
- have positive effects on mood, improve cognitive functions and memory, reduce anxiety,
- alleviate problems caused by hormonal imbalances,
- lower glucose on an empty stomach and increase insulin response,
- prevent the development of bacteria and promote the healing of fungi,
- relieve the symptoms of allergies, digestive problems and destroy parasites in the gastrointestinal tract,
- promote liver regeneration,
- disinfect the respiratory system, relieve coughing, help with tracheal inflammation and have an antioxidant effect,
- help with skin problems such as psoriasis and dermatitis, acne, skin lesions and insect bites – in this case, the spray should be applied to the skin.
It is also thought that lack of endocannabinoids in the body can cause some diseases such as migraine, fibromyalgia and irritable bowel syndrome. CBD oil compensate this deficiency and alleviate the problems associated with it.