The resin is obtained by CO2 extraction of quality Slovenian hemp and complies with the GMP guidelines (guidelines for good manufacturing practice).
The extraction process involves expensive equipment that allows the use of carbon dioxide as a solvent, which has many advantages over other chemical solvents.
In addition, the extraction takes place at low temperature, which ensures a high content of biologically active components.
The products are analysed in independent laboratories that check the content of heavy metals, microbiological contaminants, solvents, pesticides and of course the content of cannabinoids such as CBD and THC.
Effects of 18 % CBD resin:
CBD resin contains a wide range of different cannabinoids that have a beneficial effect on natural processes and restore balance in the body.
- Resin relieves anxiety by binding CBD to 5-HT serotonin receptors in the brain, thus reducing anxiety symptoms. It also helps with sleep disorders such as trouble starting to sleep, waking up at night, waking up prematurely, or waking up with a feeling of restlessness. For milder insomnia, hemp drops are recommended, while for more severe forms, resin is recommended. CBD is also effective in depression, a disease that significantly affects the mood and quality of relationships, and the cause of the disease is a combination of various factors.
- Parkinson’s disease is a disease that affects body movement and motor skills due to dopamine deficiency, which is the result of breakdown of dopaminergic neurons. Cannabinoids slow down breakdown of these neurons and thus prevent the progression of the disease and relieve some symptoms.
- CBD helps regulate the body’s immune response and thus works in autoimmune diseases – in multiple sclerosis it prevents the destruction of myelin sheaths, in Crohn’s disease it relieves inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract and in diabetes it prevents the destruction of beta cells in the pancreas that produce insulin. Cannabinoids also increase glycogen stores in the liver and increase adiponectin levels, lower total cholesterol and increase beneficial HDL cholesterol.
- The endocannabinoid system plays an important role in maintaining a healthy nervous system and thus helps with dementia – a chronic progressive disease that affects memory, thinking and other cognitive functions.
- Fibromyalgia is a chronic musculoskeletal syndrome where fatigue and pain in muscles, ligaments and tendons predominate. A 2009 study demonstrated the effectiveness of CBD in relieving neuropathic pain, and researchers found that CBD represents an alternative treatment that significantly reduces the symptoms of pain and inflammation.
- Cannabinoids are also effective in cancer, as they have pro-apoptotic (accelerating the destruction of cancer cells) and anti-proliferative (preventing the proliferation of cancer cells) effects, as demonstrated by a 2013 study in the UK.
- Migraine is a disease characterized by moderate to severe recurrent headaches, which may be accompanied by nausea, sensitivity to light, dizziness and visual disturbances. Recent research has shown that migraine can occur as a result of endocannabinoid deficiency, which means that CBD intake compensates the deficiency and thus relieves the problems associated with migraines.
- CBD also relieves the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, gout, lupus, cerebral palsy, psoriasis and supports thyroid and prostate function and lowers PSA.