The drops are made from industrial hemp resin grown on a certified organic farm. The extract is obtained by a modern method of ethanol extraction with added coconut oil. The product is made carefully and in accordance with the highest production standards, and the cannabinoid content is analysed by an independent laboratory.
It has been scientifically proven that CBD works most effectively in cooperation with other cannabinoids in cannabis, therefore our product contains the full spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids. In addition, it also contains the cannabidiol acid CBDA, which further expands the therapeutic value of the product and significantly improves the absorption of CBD into the body.
Effects of 5 % CBD drops:
The drops have a great effect on well-being and relieve the symptoms of many diseases:
- help with sleep problems, anxiety, depression, mood disorders,
- relieve chronic neuropathic pain and pain resulting from inflammation, injury, surgery,
- act as an excellent help for cold sores, acne and herpes,
- help with inflammation of the gums, oral cavity and toothache,
- relieve gastrointestinal problems and regulate cholesterol,
- have an excellent effect on the functioning of the immune system,
- relieve the symptoms of diabetes, epilepsy and metabolic obesity,
- help with skin problems such as psoriasis and dermatitis, acne, skin lesions and insect bites – in this case, the drops should be applied to the skin.
It is also thought that lack of endocannabinoids in the body can cause some diseases such as migraine, fibromyalgia and irritable bowel syndrome. CBD drops compensate this deficiency and relieve the problems associated with it.
CBD drops are also suitable for pets, as they help them with anxiety (eg. in dogs frightened by New Year’s fireworks or thunderstorms), cancer, cramps, to relieve pain and to increase appetite. It is recommended to dose one drop for every 20 kg of body weight, the easiest way is to drop some droplets into food (do not mix the drops with poultry).