CBD resin contains a wide range of different cannabinoids that have a beneficial effect on natural processes and restore balance in the body. High levels of CBD are especially effective in relieving the symptoms of chemotherapy and regulating blood sugar and diabetes-related problems.
- Cannabinoids relieve symptoms associated with cancer and chemotherapy, which include relieving nausea, preventing nausea, vomiting, improving sleep, increasing appetite and improving mood. A 2013 study in the UK demonstrated that cannabinoids have pro-apoptotic (accelerating cancer cell destruction) and anti-proliferative (preventing cancer cell proliferation) effects. They are also effective in reducing tumor size, preventing the development of new cancer cells and metastasizing. Some studies have even shown that CBD prevents cancer that occurs as a result of smoking tobacco products. In terms of effectiveness, cannabinoids have been most effective in skin cancer, bladder cancer, bone cancer, brain tumor, kidney cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer and thyroid cancer.
- Diabetes is a disease in which there is a lack of insulin or the body cannot consume the already produced insulin. As a result, the passage of glucose into the cells is difficult, which leads to disturbances in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. CBD relieves the symptoms of diabetes and reduces the required medication intake. Cannabinoids also increase glycogen stores in the liver and increase adiponectin levels, lower total cholesterol and increase beneficial HDL cholesterol.
- Resin relieves anxiety by binding CBD to 5-HT serotonin receptors in the brain, thus reducing anxiety symptoms. It also helps with sleep disorders such as trouble starting to sleep, waking up at night, waking up prematurely, or waking up with a feeling of restlessness. For milder insomnia, hemp drops are recommended, while for more severe forms, resin is recommended. CBD is also effective in depression, a disease that significantly affects the mood and quality of relationships, and the cause of the disease is a combination of various factors.
- Parkinson’s disease is a disease that affects body movement and motor skills due to dopamine deficiency, which is the result of the breakdown of dopaminergic neurons. Cannabinoids slow down breakdown of these neurons and thus prevent the progression of the disease and relieve some symptoms.
- CBD helps regulate the body’s immune response and thus works in autoimmune diseases – in multiple sclerosis it prevents the destruction of myelin sheaths, in Crohn’s disease it relieves inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract and in diabetes it prevents the destruction of beta cells in the pancreas that produce insulin.
- The endocannabinoid system plays an important role in maintaining a healthy nervous system and thus helps with dementia – a chronic progressive disease that affects memory, thinking and other cognitive functions.
- Fibromyalgia is a chronic musculoskeletal syndrome where fatigue and pain in muscles, ligaments and tendons predominate. A 2009 study demonstrated the effectiveness of CBD in relieving neuropathic pain, and researchers found that CBD represents an alternative treatment that significantly reduces the symptoms of pain and inflammation.
- Migraine is a disease characterized by moderate to severe recurrent headaches, which may be accompanied by nausea, sensitivity to light, dizziness and visual disturbances. Recent research has shown that migraine can occur as a result of endocannabinoid deficiency, which means that CBD intake corrects the deficiency and thus alleviates the problems associated with migraines.
- CBD also relieves the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, gout, lupus, cerebral palsy, psoriasis and supports thyroid and prostate function and lowers PSA.